Let's create a community that promotes active participation in all aspects of a person’s life, regardless of gender.
Inner West Council and our community have a long, demonstrated commitment to social justice, inclusion, advocacy and diversity. The draft Gender Equity Strategy 2021-2025 will continue this work through Council’s existing operational systems, recruitment, service and program planning, policies and strategies.
We’ve worked with industry groups to lay the foundations. Now the wider community can have their say.
Have your say
What do you think of the proposed priorities and actions? Provide feedback:
- Online using the feedback form
- Organisations can upload their response
- Call us via a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service. Ask them to call us Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm on 9392 5271.
- For a free interpreter call via TIS National on 131 450
- For voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
- To request a paper copy of the strategy and feedback form, please call Matthew Balane 9392 5271.
Final day for comments is Thursday, 10 June 2021.
What happens next?
Feedback will be reviewed and considered before the final version goes to Council for endorsement. An engagement outcomes report will be published to this page. Everyone who provides feedback will receive an update when this goes to Council for a decision.
If this raises any issues for you, these services can help:
- 1800 Respect - 1800 737 732
- Lifeline (24-hour crisis line - 13 11 14
- Daisy App – Connecting Women (download from your provider's app store)
- Kids Helpline - 1800 55 1800
- Men's Referral Service - 1300 766 491