Inner West Council and Eranna Development Pty Ltd are proposing to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement for the land known as 1-13 Parramatta Road, Annandale. The agreement would take effect on the date it is executed by both parties.
See Additional information section:
- What is a Voluntary Planning Agreement?
- Find out about the Development Application history
Key features of the draft Agreement
- the embellishment and dedication of land for road widening along McCarthy Lane Annandale
- the construction and dedication of land of a three and half metre wide through site link for improved pedestrian and cyclist access and amenity along Johnston’s Creek
- a public lift and stairs
Read the proposed Voluntary Planning Agreement
View the concept proposals for the community benefits covered by this Agreement:
- proposal for road widening along McCarthy Lane pdf
- proposal for pedestrian and cyclist access along Johnston's Creek pdf
- proposal for a lift and stairs pdf
What happens next?
After the exhibition closes, your feedback will be reported to Council to decide whether to enter into the VPA or not. Anyone who makes a submission will be notified when the report is being considered by your elected representatives.