How can we manage changing traffic conditions in the Petersham North precinct?
Share your insights on local traffic conditions to maintain and improve safety for all.
Council is preparing a Local Area Traffic Management (LATM) Plan, which will recommend measures to manage traffic and improve road safety over the next 10 years. The Petersham North precinct study area is bounded by West Street, Parramatta Road, Crystal Street and Terminus Street.
Local knowledge of walking, riding bikes and driving in the neighbourhood is invaluable to this work. We would like to hear from schools, residents, business owners, visitors, and workers in the Petersham North precinct. People living with a disability are encouraged to participate.
Have your say
Share your experience with us:
- Online, by completing the Petersham North feedback form or placing a pin on a map
- By phone, speak to Jason Scoufis
- By mail, addressed to Jason Scoufis Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049.
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5561.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Feedback closes Saturday 4 June 2022
What happens next?
Your insights along with a review of traffic volumes, vehicle speeds, heavy vehicle use and crash statistics, will be used to develop a draft Local Area Traffic Management Plan for the Petersham North precinct. There will be another opportunity to provide feedback on the options developed.
Petersham North precinct improving traffic form
CLOSED: This engagement is closed. Thanks to all who provided feedback.