Inner West Council and The Yard 120C Pty LTD are proposing to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement which would take effect on the date it is executed by both parties.
The Voluntary Planning Agreement is in relation to the redevelopment of 120C Old Canterbury Road Summer Hill The redevelopment will
- rezone the western portion of land from SP2 Infrastructure to B4 Mixed Use to make it consistent with the zoning on the eastern portion
- increase the maximum height of building to RL38.0 (6 storeys above Old Canterbury Road)
- increase maximum floor space ratio for the land from 1:1 to 2.5:1
Find more information about the planning proposal for this redevelopment
Key features of the Voluntary Planning Agreement
- Construct a park of approximately 300m2 located within the Land and to provide rights of way for public access through the park to the Greenway corridor and the Lewisham Light Rail station from Old Canterbury Road and McGill Street;
- Provide 2 studio units which will be allocated to Affordable Housing units. The ownership of the units will be transferred to Inner West Council at the completion of the project;
- Community Office Space located within retail Ground Floor – 5 Year Rental Agreement $1 Peppercorn rent per year – 35sqm office area; and
- Provide Council a payment of $1,045,000 million to be used for public works in the community and surrounding area.
All information relating to this matter can also be viewed in hardcopy at:
- Council’s Administrative Centre: 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Council’s Administrative Centre 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
Have your say
- Using the online form below
- By mail - addressed to General Manager, Inner West Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
Submissions close at 5pm on Tuesday 26 February 2019