What is the purpose of these plans?
The draft documents outline Council's planned services, key projects and budgets, including fees and charges for the financial year 2021 to 2022. The documents outline how Council is working to achieve the community's vision in the Inner West Community Strategic Plan - Our Inner West 2036.
Watch plan and budget webinar
Update 27 May 2021
The NSW Government passed legislation in May 2021 that will allow councils to phase in rates harmonisation over several years. Inner West Council will decide at its meeting on Tuesday 29 June whether to harmonise rates in full or phase in the changes over four or eight years. There are six scenarios which show the impact of rates harmonisation implemented immediately, within four years and over eight years.
Have your say
Council invites you to provide feedback on the draft strategic documents. Submissions can be made:
- Online by completing the submission form
- By mail addressed to: Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049, attention to Sarah White
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5527
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Last day to provide feedback is 24 June 2021.
What happens next?
All feedback will be considered before the plans are finalised. Council will consider the final documents at its meeting on Tuesday 29 June 2021 and decide whether to adopt them.