Going Places - an Integrated Transport Strategy is one of the key evidence-based strategies that will inform strategic planning for the next 20 years.
It is a high-level framework for evaluating detailed transport initiatives and land use planning that will help Council build our future transport network.
What is being proposed?
Council’s draft Integrated Transport Strategy will guide planning for how people move around the Inner West in the future. The draft Strategy proposes:
- A transport hierarchy that puts people first
- A set of values as the basis for future transport decisions
- Priorities for future transport in the Inner West
- Seven principles for transport in the Inner West
- Seven key projects
- Innovative ideas for the future
We invite you to view the draft Strategy and provide your feedback.
Have your say
- Online: by completing the Integrated Transport Strategy survey. If you are an organisation, group or a business make your submission here.
- By mail: Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049, Reference number 19/SF240
- In person at:
- a drop in information session in your area
- Council's Ashfield Service Centre
- by phone 9392 5167
Feedback closes Sunday 28 July 2019.
For accessibility support call 9392 5201
For translation, call TIS National 131450
What happens next?
The feedback received will be incorporated into the final strategy where possible and considered by the elected Council. All those who provided feedback will be advised of when the plan is considered by Council.