Council offers grants that support a culturally diverse, progressive and sustainable Inner West. Grants aim to provide community benefits to the residents of the Inner West. The grants program provides financial support to projects that align with Council’s five community strategic directions, including an ecologically sustainable Inner West; liveable, connected neighbourhoods and transport; creative communities and a strong economy; healthy, resilient and caring communities; and progressive, responsive and effective civic leadership.
At its meeting on Tuesday 14 June 2022 Council endorsed the draft Guidelines for community comment.
What's in the draft Grant Program Guidelines?
They outline the eligibility criteria, application process and timeframes for the grants program and set out the purpose and objectives for the eight grant streams including:
- Arts Grants
- Community History Grants
- Community Wellbeing Grants
- Environment Grants
- Recreation Grants
- Wellbeing and Resilience for Multicultural communities Grants
- Community Material Small Grants
- Resident Association Small Grants
Download a PDF of the draft Grant Program Guidelines 2022.
Have your say
Council invites your feedback on the draft Grants Program Guidelines 2022
- Online by completing the feedback form
- By phone speak to Simon Watts 9392 5971
- By mail, addressed to Simon Wats Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049.
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5971.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Submissions close on Thursday 14 July 2022
What happens next?
The feedback received will be incorporated into the final guidelines where possible and considered by Council before the document is adopted. The draft Grant Program Guidelines 2022 will be considered by Council at its meeting on Tuesday 9 August 2022.