- Draft Delivery Program 2018-2022
- Draft Fees and Charges FY2018/19
- Draft Operational Plan & Budget FY2018/19
What is the purpose of these plans?
These plans outline how Council's work will contribute to achieving the goals identified in its core document the Community Strategic Plan - Our Inner West 2036.
Delivery Program 2018-2022 tells the community about what the Council plans to do, or will do over the next four years.
Operational Plan and Budget FY2018/19 details actions for the next financial year and provides a budget overview
Fees and Charges FY2018/19 outlines proposed fees and charges for Council services in 2018/19.
View the documents here
Hard copies are available to read at all Council's Service Centres:
- Ashfield Service Centre, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield
- Leichhardt Service Centre 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Petersham Service Centre 2014 Fisher Street, Petersham
Attend a Community Information Session
Come to a community information session to hear an overview about the draft Delivery Program 2018-22 and draft Operational Plan and Budget FY2018/19.
When: Monday, 21 May 2018, 6:30-8pm
Where: Petersham Service Centre, 2-14 Fisher Street Petersham, Level 3 Function Room
Format: Presentation from Council officers followed by a Q&A
RSVP: No RSVP required
If you require assistance to attend the meeting please call Renata Krchnakova on 9392 5501 or email.
Also on public exhibition - Inner West Council's first Community Strategic Plan
Council has developed the new plan after more than 18 months of community engagement. It is open for comment concurrently with the key strategic documents. R
Have your Say
Council invites you to provide feedback on the proposed plans. Submissions can be made:
- Online using the form below
- By mail to Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham NSW 2049
- By filling in a hard copy form at one of Council's Service Centres
Submissions close at 5pm on Sunday 27 May 2018.