Inner West Council together with the City of Sydney are seeking your input to help plan for Tech Central’s emerging Camperdown health, education, and innovation precinct.
This covers parts of:
- Annandale, Camperdown and Stanmore in Inner West
- Camperdown and Forest Lodge in City of Sydney
What we’re doing
We're working on a plan to guide Camperdown’s future development through a master planning process. This will set a long-term planning vision for the precinct and update planning controls in the Inner West.
Why we're doing this
Camperdown precinct in Tech Central is already home to large institutions including Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and the University of Sydney.
In 2020, Council’s Local Strategic Planning Statement identified Camperdown as a place to focus future jobs in health, education and innovation sectors. The master plan will explore opportunities to make this happen.
What is Tech Central?
NSW Government is leading coordination of Tech Central (previously called Camperdown-Ultimo Collaboration Area). It is made up of three precincts. Each precinct offers a unique function:
- Camperdown – health, education, technology, and innovation
- Eveleigh - deep technology
- Haymarket - digital and creative technology
For more information,
visit the NSW Government’s Tech Central website.
Consultation is now closed
Your feedback will help us understand:
- what you love about the area
- what parts of the area can be improved
- what ingredients are needed to help make it a thriving health, education, and innovation precinct