Council has heard community concerns about competing demands for parking in your area. You're invited to participate in a parking study to better understand the current parking situation and key issues.
Rozelle North precinct refers to the area bounded by Victoria Road, Iron Cove, Margaret Street, Terry Street, Wise Street, Beattie Street, Valley Street, Wortley Street, Reynolds Street, Reynolds Avenue and Robert Street. View the study area map.
Hear from Jason Scoufis, Traffic and Transport Planner about the draft study
A draft report which examines the parking situation has been prepared. The draft Report proposes seven strategies to better manage parking. There are competing needs from workers, residents, commuters and businesses in the area. There are proposals for: the resident parking scheme, car share parking allocation, signage, parking restrictions and visitor parking permits.
For more information see:
- The draft Report (pdf)
- FAQ: How was the draft developed?
- FAQ: What are the top characteristics of parking in the study area?
- FAQ: What is the eligibility for participation in the Resident Parking Scheme?
Local knowledge is essential to this work. We appreciate that the Public Health Orders present different parking challenges. Your feedback on the draft proposals will help us understand what needs to be reviewed before this work progresses.
Have your say
Share your views on the proposals:
- Online via the feedback form. It should take 5-10 minutes to complete
- Request a paper survey: please contact Jason Scoufis on 9392 5561 or email Jason.Scoufis@innerwest.nsw.gov.au
- By mail: addressed to Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham, 2049. Please mark your feedback with reference – Rozelle North Parking Study.
- Via a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service. They can call us Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm on 9392 5561.
- For a free interpreter call us via TIS National on 131 450
- Voice Relay number: 1300 555 727
- TTY number: 133 677
- SMS relay number: 0423 677 767
Last day to provide feedback is Friday, 15 October 2021.
What happens next?
Your feedback will be combined with comments from other stakeholders to prepare the final report. We will update the Engagement Outcomes Report with what we heard and responses to key themes/issues. However, we will be unable to response to individual concerns. Everyone who provided feedback will be notified via email when the final report goes to Council for adoption.