Inner West Council and Deicorp Projects Petersham Pty Ltd are proposing to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement which would take effect on the date it is executed by both parties.
The Voluntary Planning Agreement is in relation to the redevelopment of
- 3-7 Regent Street;
- 13-17 Regent Street;
- 287 - 309 Trafalgar Street & 16 - 20 Fisher Street, Petersham.
The redevelopment will
- allow ‘registered club’ as an additional permitted use for 287-309 Trafalgar Street
- remove ‘registered club’ as an additional permitted use from 16-20 Fisher Street.
- create approximately 356 apartment dwellings.
- provide 150 car spaces for the RSL Club on Site 3 while safeguarding an appropriate floor space ratio.
- increase the building heights and floor space ratios on all three sites within the existing R4 High Density Residential zone
Key features of the Voluntary Planning Agreement
- Deicorp Projects Petersham Pty Ltd will provide a monetary contribution of $3,500,000 to Inner West Council which is to be paid when occupation certificate obtained
- Deicorp Projects Petersham Pty Ltd will provide 6 units to Inner West Council which will be allocated to Affordable Housing units – these units will be 3 x 2 bedroom units and 3 x 1 bedroom units. The ownership of the units will be transferred to Inner West Council at the completion of the project
- Deicorp Projects Petersham Pty Ltd will provide a total of 24 car spaces to be allocated as public car spaces within the development
All information relating to these matters can also be viewed in hardcopy at:
- Council’s Administrative Centre: 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Council’s Administrative Centre 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
Have your say
- Using the online form below
- By mail - addressed to Rik Hart, General Manager, Inner West Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
Submissions close at 5pm on Tuesday 5 June 2018
Enquiries - please Bojan Sodic, Strategic Investment Manager, on 9392 5839 or firstname.lastname@example.org