Inner West Council and JRNN Pty Ltd are proposing to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement which would take effect on the date it is executed by both parties.
The Voluntary Planning Agreement is in relation to the redevelopment of the 101-103 Lilyfield Road, Lilyfield. The redevelopment will
- Increase the sites Floor Space Ratio (FSR) from 0.5:1 to 1:1. Floor Space Ratio is the ratio of a building’s overall floor area to the size of its site.
- Allow ‘restaurants or cafés’ and ‘takeaway food and drink premises’ as additional permitted uses on the site with the floor space of such uses restricted to 50 sqm in size
- Amend the FSR and additional permitted uses LEP 2013 maps accordingly
Key features of the Voluntary Planning Agreement
- The developer JRNN Pty Ltd will provide a monetary contribution of $250,000 to Inner West Council which is to be paid prior to the issuing of a Construction Certificate for the Development
Download the VPA document here
All information relating to this matter can also be viewed in hardcopy at:
- Council’s Administrative Centre: 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Council’s Administrative Centre 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
Have your say
- Using the online form below
- By mail - addressed to Rik Hart, General Manager, Inner West Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
Submissions close at 5pm on Tuesday 5 June 2018