Council is proposing to change the planning controls for the property known as 85 Margaret Street, Petersham. The property contains a dwelling house and is currently part of the Petersham TAFE site.
Key features of the planning proposal on public exhibition
- To rezone land from SP2 Educational Establishment to R2 Low Density Residential
- To impose a maximum Floor Space Ratio control on the subject land of F (0.6:1) with a thick red line and labelled F . (The proposed Floor Space Ratio control is the same floor space ratio control that applies to other residentially zoned properties in Margaret Street in the immediate area)
- To impose a maximum Height of Building control on the subject land of 9.5 metres. (The proposed height of building control is the same height control that applies to other residentially zoned properties in Margaret Street in the immediate area)
Have your say
- Online using the form below
- By post, addressed to The Interim General Manager, Inner West Council, 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham 2019. Please mark your submission 17/SF133
Submissions close at 5.00pm on Friday 17 March 2017
The NSW Minister of Planning & Environment has delegated the making of the Plan to Council.