Council resolved at its meeting on the 25 October, 2016 (C1016 Item 13) to publicly exhibit a planning proposal that seeks to change Leichhardt Local Environmental Plan 2013 (LEP 2013) as follows:
- increase the sites Floor Space Ratio (FSR) from 0.5:1 to 1:1. Floor Space Ratio is the ratio of a building’s overall floor area to the size of its site.
- allow ‘restaurants or cafés’ and ‘takeaway food and drink premises’ as additional permitted uses on the site with the floor space of such uses restricted to 50 sqm in size
- amend the FSR and additional permitted uses LEP 2013 maps accordingly
View the information and have your say
Hard copies of these documents are also available at:
- Council’s Administrative Centre: 7-15 Wetherill Street Leichhardt
- Leichhardt Library: Piazza Level, Italian Forum, 23 Norton Street, Leichhardt
- Balmain Library: 370 Darling Street, Balmain
You can also have your say by mail - addressed to Interim General Manager, Inner West Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
Submissions close at 5pm on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
Please contact Svetlana Kotevska, Executive Strategic Planner on 9367 9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org