What is this agreement for?
Inner West Council intends to enter into a lease agreement for the Café located at Fanny Durack Aquatic Centre, Petersham Park, Petersham.
What is included in the Lease?
- The lease is for 5 years with a 5 year option
- The lease is for the building located within Petersham Park being the lot marked on the plan below
Timeline item 1 - complete
Open for comments
This consultation is closed.
Timeline item 2 - active
Comments are being reviewed by Council Officers.
Timeline item 3 - incomplete
Council enters into agreement
The Cafe is leased for five years.
Have your say
This consultation is closed. Thank you to all who provided feedback.
Other ways to provide feedback
- By mail, addressed to Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049, attention to Joel Giblin and marked 'Proposed Lease Café Petersham Park',
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5797.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Last day to provide feedback is Wednesday 18 October 2023.
What happens next?
Council will consider all feedback and decide whether to proceed with the lease agreement.