North Street Playground, Leichhardt is a small neighbourhood playground with junior play equipment. The park also includes landscaping, sandstone edging and garden beds.
The playground upgrade will address safety issues related to exposed tree roots and generally revitalise the space to better suit the needs and wishes of the local community.
What's in scope?
- New play equipment
- Mulch to replace playground surfacing in area affected by tree roots
- Synthetic turf or wet pour rubber to replace playground surfacing in the rest of the playground
- Existing concrete path retained
- Park seats retained
- Playground fencing retained
What's not in scope?
- Shade sail
- Water play
Have your say
We are interested in what make this playground special to you! What do you like about the existing playground and what are the most important upgrades we should consider?
- Complete the survey
- Add your suggestions to the guestbook
- Meet the project team at an onsite community feedback session
- North St Playground, North St Leichhardt - Saturday 7 May at 2pm
- Call the project lead directly: Fiona Cui - Parks Project Manager on 02 9392 5586
- Email the project lead email@example.com
To receive information or provide feedback in another format, call us Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm via free community services. You will need to provide the project lead's phone number: 02 9392 5586.
- For a free interpreter call via TIS National on 13 14 50
- If you have a hearing or speech impairment contact us via the National Relay Service:
- Voice Relay number: 1300 555 727
- TTY number: 133 677
- SMS Relay number: 0423 677 767
The final day to provide feedback is Sunday 15 May 2022.
What happens next?
The project team will use your feedback and other information to develop the final playground design. Everyone who provides feedback will be updated via email and on this project page.