Want more workshops on gaming or making natural beauty products? Need extra support with HSC subjects or a quiet place for online study? Then let us know.
Tell us how can we improve the library programs and services on offer for young people in the Inner West.
If you're aged between 12-24 or you have a young person in your life, then we want to hear from you.
Simply complete the four minute survey below and you could be in the draw to win one of four $150 cash cards.
Have your say
There are a few ways you can tell us your thoughts:
- Online, by completing the Libraries for young people survey
- By mail, addressed to Sharon McIlwee - Youth Librarian, Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham, NSW 2049
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide the project lead's phone number 02 9392 5118.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
- Or call the project lead Sharon McIlwee on 02 9392 5118 to provide your comments over the phone or to get a paper copy mailed to you.
The survey has now closed.
If you're under 14 years of age, your parent/carer should consent to you participating. By contributing to this project, you’re declaring that they have provided consent.
Please also read the Terms and Conditions relating to the Libraries for young people survey.
Tell us your bright idea
Don't want to complete the survey but still have a couple of ideas you want to share? Then jot them down on our Ideas Wall.
What happens next?
Council will collate all the input gathered in the survey and publish an engagement outcomes report on this page. That information, and other research, will be used to guide the content and format of future library programs, services and events for young people.
Ideas Wall closed
Libraries for young people
The survey has concluded.