Improving Parking in Newtown and Enmore
Council is developing a Parking Strategy to improve parking in Newtown and Enmore.
The parking study area Newtown and Enmore
The study area is generally bounded by Liberty Street, Kingston Road, Denison Street, Lennox Street, Church Street, King Street, Lord Street and Edgeware Road, including the Enmore Road Special Entertainment Precinct as detailed on the map below.
The aims of the study
The study aims to:
- Understand the current parking situation and issues
- Consider the needs of the community to manage parking
- Develop an effective parking management strategy
How to have your say?
You can provide feedback:
- Completing the survey below
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Post to c/o Daniela Kiproff, Inner West Council, Po Box 14, Petersham NSW 2029
- Call us on 02 9392 5321
Other ways to provide feedback
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5512.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Last day to provide feedback is Sunday, 10 December 2023.
To complete the survey please join and create Your Say Inner West account, or login to an existing account.
What happens next?
Your feedback along with other information will be used to develop the draft Parking Strategy. There will be another opportunity to provide feedback during the public exhibition of draft Strategy. Everyone who provides feedback will be notified when the draft Strategy is publicly exhibited.