What is happening?
We're committed to continuously enhancing your experience with Council's main website www.innerwest.nsw.gov.au
To help us shape our future website improvement efforts, we invite you to share your feedback and experiences with us.
Your valuable input is crucial to ensuring that we effectively address the needs of everyone in our community. The insights gained from this engagement will play a key role in shaping the future of our website, ensuring it serves the community effectively.
Note - this review does not include Council's engagement website yoursay.innerwest.nsw.gov.au
How to have your say
You are invited to provide feedback;
- Face to face at an interactive workshop on 6 December 6-8pm at Marrickville Pavilion Learning Rooms, Marrickville Library, 313 Marrickville Road. Register below.
- Online using the survey below
- Call us on 9392 5244
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail us at Inner West Council, PO BOX 14 Petersham NSW 2049
- Contact the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5346 for:
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY (speak and read) call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Feedback closes on Sunday 10 December.
Register below to take part in an interactive workshop on 6 December 2023 between 6-8pm at Marrickville Library. Note- It doesn’t matter if you’re not very confident in using websites, we are looking for a range of skill levels.
What happens next?
All feedback captured through the workshop and online will be consolidated, and a report will be finalised. Everyone who provided feedback will be notified. The feedback will help inform website improvements in the future.