Council is seeking feedback from businesses, residents and visitors on how to improve parking in 17 main streets across the Local Government Area (LGA). Use the links in the table to provide your input about one or more areas.
Have your say
- Online: by completing one or more of the parking location surveys.
- If you are a business, group or an organisation you can make a written submission here.
- By mail: Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049 (please use reference number 19/6500 and the title Improving main street parking)
- In person: submit your feedback to the Customer Service Team at 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
- On the street: look out for our on-street staff at main street location across the LGA during the month of July.
Feedback closes Friday 16 August 2019
You can read what we heard in the Engagement Outcomes Report.
What happens next?
Your feedback will be used to help inform future Precinct Parking Strategies around the main streets.