We invite your feedback on our draft Economic Development Strategic Plan (EDSP) which outlines Council's approach to supporting the local economy.
What is the strategic plan about?
The draft Economic Strategic Plan outlines how Council will support the growth of the local economy, increasing competition and strengthening resilience.
The draft plan sets out three priorities:
- Making the Inner West a hub for economic and employment growth
- Embracing the innovation economy
- Supporting diversity in business growth
Read the draft Economic Development Strategic Plan pdf
Attend a feedback session.
- Each session is targeted at a different business groups in the community. Check which session best suits your business interest.
- Register your attendance at a session of your choice by emailing email@example.com
Have your say
You are invited to provide feedback on the draft Economic Development Strategic Plan (EDSP).
- Online, by completing the EDSP feedback form.
- By mail, addressed to, Economic Development Team, Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049,
Last day to provide feedback is 27 October 2019
What happens next?
The feedback received will be incorporated into the final plan which will be considered by Council for adoption. All those who provided feedback will be advised when the policy will be considered by Council.