Community grants and affordable venues enable community groups to deliver a variety of activities that contribute to community wellbeing. Inner West Council has developed a Grants and Fee Scale Policy to support the ongoing delivery of these activities.
About the policy
The policy outlines the allocation of grants and fee scales for Council venues and town halls. It aims to deliver a consistent framework for the provision of financial and other assistance across the Inner West Council area.
The policy applies to two major areas of Council support for community initiatives:
- Inner West Council Grants Program – a suite of project-based grants including community wellbeing, arts and culture, community history and heritage, environment and recreation grants
- Scaled fee structures: applicable to the hire of Council facilities and other resources
Have your say
You are invited to provide feedback on the draft Grants and Fee Scale Policy.
- Online using the submission form below
- By mail addressed to Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham, 2049. Please mark your submission 18/SF288 Grants and Fee Scale Policy Public Exhibition
- In person: at Council's customer Service Centres: Ashfield: 260 Liverpool Road, Leichhardt 7-5 Wetherill Street, Petersham 2-14 Fisher Street
Last day to provide feedback is Wednesday, 20 June 2018.
What happens next?
The feedback received will be incorporated into the final policy which will be considered by Council for adoption. All those who provided feedback will be advised when the policy will be considered by Council.