Darrell Jackson Gardens is a well loved and used local park situated in the heart of Summer Hill. It offers variety of facilities including tennis courts, skate park, BBQ facilities, cricket pitch, and two playgrounds. The under fives fenced off playground is in sound condition, the unfenced playground situated in front of the Share Outside School Hours Care centre is getting an upgrade as part of a larger park upgrade project.
We would like you to help us design a play space that reflects the community's diverse needs today and into the future.
Upgrades can include:
What's been already decided?
- The fenced playground will not be part of this upgrade
- Wider park design
- Park entrances and paving
Other upgrades happening at the Darrell Jackson Gardens
- Improvements to park access and paths conditions
- Improvements of the skate park
- Improvements to the conditions of the tennis courts
- Renewing aging assets such as benches, tables, signs
- Upgrade of drainage
Have your say
Complete the online survey to share your ideas
Contact us via the phone or email
Call us via a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service Monday to Friday 9am-4pm. Provide this phone number 02 9392 5585
- For a free interpreter call via TIS National on 131450
- For voice relay call 1300 555727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Come to a community information session and chat to the project team at Darrell Jackson Gardens, Carlton Cres, Summer Hill.
- Saturday 27 March 10-11.30am
- Tuesday 27 April 3.30-5pm
Comments close Sunday 2 May 2021
What happens next?
Everyone who gave feedback will be notified when the Engagement Outcomes Report is published. The final design will be published on this page.