To celebrate the reopening of Dawn Fraser Baths, Council is putting together a Winter 2021 program. The community will be able to enjoy the newly renovated facility with a fresh program of activities to warm your chilly mornings.
We want to make sure the program is inclusive of everyone's needs. People who identify as Aboriginal, LGBTIQ, live with a disability and/or are from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to participate.
Have your say
There are two ways to contribute to the program:
It’s important that everyone can provide feedback. If you need assistance contributing, please:
- Call us to provide feedback over the phone
- Call us via a FREE interpreter or the National Relay Service. Call us Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm on 9335 2156
- For a free interpreter call via TIS National on 131 450
- For voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Final day for comments is Monday, 22 March 2021.
What happens next
Everyone who provides feedback and supplies their email will be updated. Updates will also be posted to this page.