What is the Community Strategic Plan (CSP)?
It identifies the community's vision for the future, long term goals, strategies to get there and how to measure progress towards that vision. It guides all of Council's plans, policies and budgets.
How was the CSP developed?
Our Inner West 2036 has been shaped by a large and diverse range of people across all age groups, geographic areas, cultures and languages. The input from over 7,000 people over 18 months has determined the vision and the strategic direction of the Plan. Read the Engagement Outcomes Report for more information.
Read the draft document
Hard copies are available to read at all of Council's Service Centres:
- Ashfield Service Centre, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield
- Leichhardt Service Centre 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Petersham Service Centre 2014 Fisher Street, Petersham
Council invites you to provide feedback on the draft Plan. Submissions can be made:
- Online using submission form 18/SF197 below
- By mail to Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham NSW 2049
- By filling in a hard copy form at one of Council's Service Centres
Submissions close at 5pm on Sunday, 27 May 2018.
What happens next?
All community feedback will be collated into a report to Council. The elected representatives will decide whether to adopt the plan with or without changes. Members of the public can attend the meeting where Council makes its decision. Updates will be published on this page. You can sign-up to keep updated via our monthly e-newsletter.