Council has endorsed the Companion Animal Action Plan 2019-23 for community feedback.
What's this Plan about?
There are approximately 35 500 dogs and 29 200 cats residing within the Inner West Local Government Area. (NSW Companion Animal Register)
The Companion Animal Action Plan 2019-2023 details how Council is going to manage companion animal matters over the next four years. Some of the topics covered by this plan are:
- Responsible companion animal ownership
- Companion animal identification and lifetime registration
- Companion animal education
Have your say
Share your feedback on the draft Companion Animal Action Plan 2019-2023
- Online, by completing the feedback form.
- By mail, addressed to Companion Animal Service Team, Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham 2049.
Last day to provide feedback is 24 November 2019.
What happens next?
Council will consider feedback at its meeting on 10 December 2019 and decide whether to adopt the Plan.