Have your say on amendments to the Inner West Comprehensive Development Control Plan for Ashbury, Ashfield, Croydon, Croydon Park, Haberfield, Hurlstone Park and Summer Hill 2016.
Summary of the five changes
1. Clarifies the way in which Council notifies and advertises Major and Minor Development Applications
2. Requires Development Applications to reference Stormwater Management Guidelines in their DCP section
3. Adds a new part to the DCP for the Ashfield East precinct
4. Adds new guidelines for non-residential land use at 55 to 63 Smith Street Summer Hill
Council resolved to publicly exhibit this at its meeting on June 27
5. Corrects the heritage ranking of 12 Oak Street, Ashfield
Items 1,2,3, and 5
Council resolved to publicly exhibit these four additions and corrections to the DCP at its meeting on 25 July 2017.
Council resolved to publicly exhibit this item at its meeting on 27 June 2017.
Hard copy information is available at
- Ashfield Library and Service Centre, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield NSW 2131
Have your say
- using the online form below
- by mail - addressed to Interim General Manager, Inner West Council 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
Submissions close at 5pm on 3 October 2017
What happens next
After the exhibition closes, your feedback will be reported to Council which will determine whether or not to make the changes to the DCP. You will be advised in writing of the Council meeting if you make a submission.