How can we manage changing traffic conditions in the Annandale precinct?
Council is preparing a Local Area Traffic Management (LATM) plan, which will recommend measures to manage traffic and improve road safety over the next 10 years. The Annandale precinct study area is bounded by City West Link, Parramatta
Road, Balmain Road, The Crescent, Johnstons Creek, Wigram Road and Mallett
Local knowledge of walking, riding bikes and driving in the neighbourhood is highly valuable to this work. We would like to hear from schools, residents, business owners, visitors, and workers in the Newtown South precinct. People living with a disability are encouraged to participate.
Aims of the Local Area Traffic Management plan
The plan will aim to:
- Improve road safety for pedestrians, cyclists and motorists
- Calm traffic and improve access for pedestrians and cyclists
- Prioritise recommendations to improve amenity in the study area
How to have your say?
You can provide feedback by:
- Dropping a pin on a map below and describe your issue
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Posting to c/o Shirley Rodriquez, Inner West Council, Po Box 14, Petersham NSW 2029
- Calling us on 02 9392 5705
Other ways to provide feedback
- Call a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5512.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
Last day to provide feedback is Sunday, 10 December 2023.
What happens next?
Your insights along with a review of traffic volumes, vehicle speeds, heavy vehicle use and crash statistics, will be used to develop a draft Local Area Traffic Management plan for the Annandale precinct. There will be another opportunity to provide feedback during the public exhibition of the Local Area Traffic Management plan.