Inner West Council and Moweno Pty Ltd are proposing to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement which would take effect on the date it is executed by both parties.
The Voluntary Planning Agreement is in relation to the redevelopment of 776 Parramatta Road, Lewisham.
The redevelopment will
- demolish part of the premises
- carry out alterations and additions to the existing building
- use the premises a boarding house
Background to the Voluntary Planning Agreement
On 4 June 2018, the Developer made a Development Application to the Council for Development Consent to carry out the Development on the Land.
On 10 January 2019, the Developer lodged a class 1 appeal to the Land and Environment Court against Council’s deemed refusal of the development application.
Prior to the determination of the development application by the Court, a letter of offer dated 3 September 2019 was provided to the council by the Developer to enter into this Agreement to provide for a monetary contribution of $10,000 to be applied by Council to the provision of parking in the locality of the land.
All information relating to this matter can also be viewed in hardcopy at:
- Council’s Administrative Centre: 7-15 Wetherill Street, Leichhardt
- Council’s Administrative Centre 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
Have your say
- Using the online feedback form
- By mail - addressed to Inner West Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
Submissions close at 5pm on 15 April 2020
What happens next?
After the exhibition closes, your feedback will be reported to Council to decide whether to enter into the VPA or not. Anyone who makes a submission will be notified of the Council meeting.