- What acts of kindness have you seen in our community?
- Do you have stories about our community heroes helping others or looking out for neighbours and our vulnerable community members?
- How are you coping with working from home (WFH)?
- How is schooling at home going?
- How is juggling WFH with home schooling managed?
- How was your Easter weekend this year?
- How did you commemorate Anzac Day?
- Are you or a family member working at the front line of this crisis in Health, Education or the food supply chain or other work?
- Have you experienced a wedding or a birth?
- Have you lost someone during this time?
- Have you had COVID-19?
- How have you and the people you've been isolating with kept yourselves entertained?
- How are you staying connected with your family and friends?
- Have you started any isolation traditions?
- Do you have stories to share about panic buying? Don't forget to include both the anxiety and the fun that came from toilet paper shortages...
- What innovative exercise activities have you come up with to get moving while staying within the iso rules?
- What you're missing
- How you think the world will change after COVID-19
- The first thing you will do when lockdown ends
- How the Inner West has changed during this period
What should I write my story about?
Our suggestions include:
What images/video could I post?
What could I post an artwork about?
We suggest your artwork could be about