Construction has started for the shade sail program.
Each playground will be closed for a week while the poles are installed. Once the concrete is set the sails will go up, the fence will come down and you can play again. Weather permitting, we expect the sails to be installed by early August.
The fences will go up on:
- Tuesday, 7 July: Lawson Reserve
- Wednesday, 8 July: Wicks Park, Brighton Street Park, Ness Park
- Monday, 13 July: Carrington Street Playgroun
- Tuesday, 14 July: John Paton Reserve
- Wednesday, 15 July: Matt Hogan Reserve
- Monday, 20 July: Tempe Reserve