Detailed design plans for on road components
Check out the detailed designs for walking and cycling routes along local roads including:
- along Weston Street from Old Canterbury Road to the Waratah Mills light rail stop;
- across Hercules Street near Consett Street;
- from the southern end of Hercules Street via Terrace Road, Ness Avenue and Garnet Street to the Cooks River.
Please provide any feedback on the detailed design plans:
- By email: to email@example.com
- In writing: Inner West Council, PO Box 14, Petersham, 2049
The last day to give feedback is Sunday 8 March 2020.
A report, including any community feedback, is anticipated to be considered by Council’s Local Traffic Committee at a meeting on 6 April 2020. The recommendations of the Committee are then anticipated to be considered by elected Council on 28 April 2020.