- a through road, bus route, light and heavy rail access point
- a pedestrian/cycle/vehicle connection from Dulwich Hill to Earlwood via Wardell Road
- an east-west pedestrian and cycle connection along the railway line from Marrickville to Hurlstone Park,
- a strip of commerce and employment
- a destination for cafes, takeaway foods and local supplies
What will the master plan achieve?
The purpose of the plan is to improve the streetscape environments for people to walk, cycle and visit in a pedestrian orientated village retail centre.
The master plan will focus on the precinct as a key local centre and its functions as