Improvements to Dulwich Hill Station precinct - detailed designs stage A - June 2020
We are implementing the streetscape improvement plan. The details design has been prepared to 90% of completion to show the extent of the upgrades for stage A. This stage includes improvements to Wardell Road and Dudley Street. Construction is expected to start in October 2020.
Summary of what is happening:
- A raised, signalised intersection at Wardell Road / Dudley Street
- New footpath surface and improvements to accessibility along the southern side of Dudley Street
- New street trees along the southern side of Dudley Street to improve landscaping
- Rain garden on Dudley Street to improve urban stormwater runoff quality
- A kerb extension on the southern side of Dudley Street at the intersection with Wardell Road
- Minor pavement works on Dudley Street
- Smart poles at the intersection at Wardell Road / Dudley Street
- Overhead cables on part of Dudley Street will be placed underground
Stages B to D will be delivered as funding becomes available in Council's Forward Financial Plan or from a grant funding submissions.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the detailed design, please contact Stephen Joannidis on 02 93925532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org