During July we asked you to have your say about play in the park
Designs have progressed to include a new play space in the middle of the park and a smaller space at the corner of Council and May Streets.
1. The central play space will provide a wide range of fun for all kids. Its location will
- combine younger and older children’s play in one place
- allow views of the BMX pump track and the rest of the park
- create a safe playing space away from the road
2. The new corner space will provide a spot for informal play and relaxation
3. The old playground will be removed.
We asked you for your ideas in a survey which closed on Friday 31 July 2015.